Thursday, July 9, 2009

3 years, has been paid today....

guess what...i just finished my presentation on my final day being student....at this time, all the moment that i had when i was in first sem cross my mind...the day i'm homesick, the day i know who's my friend, the day i know the truth about lyfe, the day i have to learn to manage my money, my time, the day i learn how unfair this world..everything suddenly cross in my mind....not forget the day i cry ALONE, i LOUGHT with my FRIENDS, the day all about me...i learn all that just in 3 years. not forget in this 3 years, i know my credibelity on ART....i know how to design, i know how to do'g marketing, PR, Journalist, Brodcasting, and last but not least ADVERTISING which my major course...hehehe all in one roof... o_O i'll upload all pic of my diploma show insyaallah ASAP...just stay tune and relax..!! Chill~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...