Tuesday, May 11, 2010

it is not the same like before

i am not the same like i was before... that was the fact that i have to face it whether i know i hate it! i am not the same like i was before.... i use to be a happy girl...i use to be a stubborn girl n i use to be the way i am (before) i am not the same like i was before.. i use to hang out with my family...shopping together....dining together...laughing and share some happiness... i am not the same like i was before.. i use to get money easily and i know he will give me money if i ask to... i am not the same like i was before.. i can relax when i reach home.. i can spend my time more in bed.. i can ask anything to her whatever i want her to cooked for me... but it was me before what happened now?? people may saw me like the ordinary girl... but i am not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...