Thursday, May 26, 2011

why....

I don't ask for your sympathy...i don't ask for any attention..and i don't ask anything from you...it just i need someone to hold on together...i am not as strong as what you see me...i am an ordinary person not yet extra ordinary....

I thought that we are really good n best friends that might share everything, and anything..or maybe it just me who felt that way...maybe i'm just your friend like what u felt towards your friends....whenever u need me i always beside you..but when i need you...where are u dear friend??? i need your support..i need your word of wisdom and i need you when i really need you...i know you are toooo busy with your life..but i don't ask much..just a minutes of your time.....

Maybe you don't have that minutes...maybe you don't have any seconds..ok..i'll deal with it..but please don't blame me if one day i don't act like i used to be towards you....i'm sorry friend...i'm not saying that i want to take a revenge..but deep down in my heart i do hurt with all the things that u did.....i'll try to not make it..because i know how F.R.I.E.N.D word meaning....i'm sorry friend...

love,
cmasyaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...