Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my lucky number 7

my friend list down my name in her blog for me to answer all this funny Q ..... well, i think why not i give a try and just spend 10 minutes to think about 7 magical things in my lyfe..heheh thanks nas!! u make my brain work today..hahaha well here are the 7 things from me..hehehe hey!! just read it...haha 1. 7 ciri wanita/lelaki idaman anda -of course MUSLIM!! -loving -caring -CHARMING (on my perspective lol)haha -more like Kimi Raikkonen and a bit like Raul Gonzalez -can speak well in English,Bahasa and other language as a bonus.. -can wear Pink colour shirt n OF COURSE REAL MADRID JERSEY NUMBER 7 haha 2. 7 wanita/lelaki yang anda minati sepanjang hidup -My hero my dad -My Angle my Mom -My supporter my sis -Mr Kimi Raikkonen -Mr Raul Gonzalez -Ex- Prime Minister Tun dr. Mahathir Mohammad -All men and Women in the werld who can attract my intention.. ;) 3. 7 perasaan sekiranya keluar dengan orang yang anda minati -am i in heaven?? ;) -Flabbergasted -motivated -Show off hahaha (does it too means??hahah -Day-dream -can i marry u??muahaha -Smile all days like using botox..haha 4. 7 tempat istimewa yang ingin dilawati bersama teman anda -Mecca...alhamdulillah hehe -Oxford,London -Venice(How romantic!!) ;) -France(SHOPPING!!!!!) -Spain(Madrid??)hahaha -Carribien Island (so i can meet Mr.Pirate JACK SPARROW and see the Black Pearl Ship!!hahaha) -Neverland!!(i wish it's real!!haha)Peter pan..wait for me!! 5. 7 barangan/sesuatu istimewa yang mungkin akan anda hadiahkan kepada pasangan -suit (depends on his career lorh) -Perfume -I-pod -FOOD!!hahaha -Hug n Kisses(Hersey Choc!)haha -Marriage....hahaha hey!!thats gift also what.. -Kids!!hehehe(legally)of course!!!hahaha thats the best ever gift ok..hahaha 6. 7 lagu yang akan anda nyanyikan untuk pasangan anda -HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!yeaaaa..!!! -Happy Eidulfitri -Maal Hijrah -Negaraku -lagu rakyat..hmm...anak itik tok we or itik gembo-gembo maybe..hehe -twinkle-twinkle little star(so he can sleep tite..haha) -last but not least Marry X-mas...jingle bell...hahaha 7. 7 rakan yang anda tag dan mahu menjawab perihal 7 ini -everyone who thought me as their friends and who think they are in my top 10 list...my plasure dear!! ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...