Tuesday, February 24, 2009

can't stand anymore

i don't know why today i'm not in the mood.... i feel sleepy,exhausted,stress and all the negative feeling....huh! wanna say that i stay up late yesterday...ermmmmm nope.....entah..... well....yesssss!! i'm stress with my boss and Taxi- driver.....huh!! Boss??hm...sporting but fussy.. and always forgot what did he said after he say....first 10 minute is A and after 10 minutes is B...ha??and if we correct him. he'll said "no..thats not what is all about...this is the one you suppose to write"...ha????What the heck of the that!.. Taxi-driver...hmmm...ni lagi sorang.....i'm going to office by cab since my 1st day intern until today.... 33 days of working with 33 taxi driver and 33 different PERANGAI i jumper.....huaaaaa.....!! ader yg friendly,humble,nice,kind,very pemurah which is i like and seriously..i pray for their rezeki for that today....and ader plak yg hot-temped,not so kind,blagak bagus and xkurang jugak yang nak amek kesempatan which i wish they got kill in the excident...how cruel i am....huhuhuhu...padan muke!! i think..all of this make me sick about taxi world....i can't stand it anymore........ i wish all of them are Robots which they already had program with all the destination in KL....owh....ok i'm begging you...!!PLEASEEEEEE..............!!! everything is mess right now...my place,my head,my heart and my notebook!! uwaaaaaaa...i can't tuning my head to the left.....salah urat kot...huhuhuhu must be i'm missed my sleep position last nite...sakitnyer...... today is my bad day..huhuhuhu HORRIBLE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!! 20++ years old gurl..~~ alone but happy without to think all the rubbish stupid fight about loverbirds....huhuhu ---------- this is what makes me feel happy....hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...